Weston Oaks Apartments aims to change the game in affordable living. Our rental community offers one, two, and three-bedroom apartments in Holiday, FL that are both spacious and pet-friendly. Your new home comes with everything you need, from a dishwasher, frost-free refrigerator to an air conditioning and heating system, garbage disposal, large walk-in closets and washer and dryer connections. Other features include ceiling fans, mini-blinds, pantry, plank flooring, and impact-resistant windows.
Our well-landscaped community offers great amenities, all meant to give you a carefree living experience. Outside, you’ll find a swimming pool that comes with sundeck and poolside Wi-Fi, as well as a basketball court. A playground and a wading pool are also available to stay entertained. Inside, a fitness center and a computer lab put your muscles and mind to work.
Our prime location’s easy access to US Hwy 19 and US Alternate 19 Hwy makes it easy to reach any destination in Pasco County. Whether you are interested in local attractions like Fred Howard Park and J. Ben Harrill Recreation Complex or in nearby cities such as Dunedin, Clearwater, Palm Harbor, and Tarpon Springs, one thing is for sure – you’ll arrive there in no-time.
Visit our photo gallery for a virtual tour or schedule one by giving us a call or text. We can’t wait to show you the ins and outs of Weston Oaks Apartments!A few important things to know:
- Income Limits: apartments at Weston Oaks Apartments are subject to income guidelines.
- Student Households: There are a few exceptions, but, in general, households composed entirely of full-time students are not eligible to live in the apartments at Weston Oaks Apartments.
- Swimming Pool with Sun Decks
- Wading Pool
- Free Poolside Wifi
- Picnic and Barbecue Areas
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Car Care Center
- Community Center
- Business Center
- Online Resident Services and Payments
- Resident Events & Activities
- Exceptional Resident Service
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Double Stainless Sink
- Kitchen Pantry
- Washer and Dryer Connections
- Large Walk-In Closets
- Cable TV available
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioning and Heating
- Impact Resistant Windows & Tunnel From Construction
- Mini-Blinds and Marble Window Sills
- Ceiling Fans
- Plank Floors Available
- Comments: $300 Non-Refundable Pet Fee and $200 additional pet. Pet rent and deposit are per pet.
Cats - allowed
Dogs - allowed
- Restrictions: Dogs considered to have aggressive tendencies: German Shepherd, Anatolian Shepherd, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Bull Dog, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Rottweiler, Bullmastiff, Akita, Chow Chow, Wolf-Dogs and Wolf Hybrids, Doberman (full), Airedale. Additionally, mixed breeds of these dogs are also restricted. This list should not be considered all inclusive. Please remember some breeds have nicknames and most have variations of their breed.